- Data networks design and implementation.
- Projects and handover with customer satisfaction.
- Dealing with vendors and other subcontractors during the project.
- Project documentation such as HLD, LLD, NIP etc. - Following up with projects management and sales account managers - Following up with latest Cisco technologies and solutions.
- Driving the project from designing phase > implementation phase > operational phase.
- Hands on implementation for core network and various services - Providing network assessments along with recommendation. - Ability to troubleshoot problems and uncover root causes.
- Network audit, optimization & achieving the best practice.
Major Projects & Technologies:
Gulf International Bank (GIB)
- Setting up, configuring and operating all of the F5 product lines taking place in the project (LTM, ASM, GTM, LC - Viprions & BigIPs).
- Defining large volume of applications on the F5 LTM (CRM, SharePoint App, SharePoint Web, Oracle Weblogic, Clearswift, Websense and other banking services).
- Designing, installing and configuring all Cisco based video conference endpoints and telepresence network infrastructure devices (Codecs C40, C60, MX200, MX300, Cisco VCS, VCSE, MCU, TCS, SAS, WebEx).
King Faisal University (KFU)
- Providing the professional services for setting up and defining the various applications of the customer on the F5 LTMs.
- Installing and setting up all Cisco video conference endpoints for this project.