Middle East Telecommunications Company (METCO) W.L.L
- Manage all projects planning, scheduling and cost control, development and reporting activities to ensure in successful delivery of Capital projects.
- Handling projects initiated by the Eng. Group or other Major Group within the company requiring Communication & network related activities including: Coordinate and provide the Technical specifications and cost estimate. Thus ensuring system integration and resolve any duplication in systems and services.
- Interfaces with projects Managers and Engineers, including attending meetings, and providing progress / statistical up to date status reports as required.
- Responsible in implementing and managing projects tracking and status reporting system(s) for all projects.
- Coordinate and evaluate of bids with the different sections of the team.
- Follow up on the execution of the works to ensure compliance with the approved specifications.
- Supervise internal building cabling works (passive Works).
- Review, analyze and interpret projects design and construction budgets, detailed scheduled and costs to ensure conformance with budget projects development and completion requirements.
- Develop and assist with the collation and distribution of weekly / monthly progress reports to management.
- Liaise with Contracts & Procurement to ensure incorporation of projects delivery dates / site required dates in contractual terms & conditions.
- Planning Coordination meetings to resolve issues & concerns and recommend resolutions to schedule related and cost activities.
- Oversee performance and evaluate work of Design & Building Contracts to ensure compliance and consistency with Contracts requirements and projects schedules and cost objectives.
- Coordinate the review of projects Risk Analysis with management and provides status reporting.
- Administrative Works, Management Reports (Quarterly/ Yearly), Leaves, Training/Courses, HSE, Exhibitions, Symposiums, etc., of C&NW Team.
- Present and recommend new technologies, studies and total C&N systems solutions implemented by international enterprises and major companies.
- Collect and include contributions of the Team Responsible to take input from the business analysts and project engineers to develop and maintain the detailed schedule.
- Supervise the routing of all memos and work flow for team leaders and senior in all sections with the assistance of technical administrator.
- Coordinating with the Users, following up projects status and stages, updating trackers and project action plan with the required information and latest status.