Business Development Executive
Islamic Finance House
- Business Development Executive
Islamic Finance House, Abu Dhabi, UAE, current
The responsibility is to sell financial products to High Net worth Clients in the UAE Market. The process starts with Lead Generation, cold calling and engaging in conversation with the individuals as well as decision makers in the organizations at various levels like presentation, follow up, assisting and gathering documents and contract signing. The responsibility extends to the account management to get the payment done in time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sell financial Products to individuals and business.
- Deal with High Net worth clients and make sure that the best service is offered to them.
- Build relationships with clients and communities.
- Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral
- leads, social networks and trade meetings.
- Provide solutions for short and long-term financial goals.
- Organize events, campaigning for promotions.
- Make presentations on financial services to groups in order to attract new clients.
- Following up with customers to ensure high-level satisfaction and determining future requirements