- Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- [email protected]
During my 8 year of Clinical Laboratory experience I honed my skills in Molecular Diagnostics developed expertise in training new laboratory staff, writing laboratory procedures, managing quality control programs, troubleshooting lab instrument, performing instrument calibrations and linearity procedures, assisting with new instrument validations, performing correlations, knowledgeable of CAP, JCI, NABL, and ISO-15189 regulations, assists quality assurance department in laboratory inspections.
Sep 2014 - Sep 2017
Saudi Commision for Health Specilty
Registration Number 14-R-T-0009622
Medical Laboratory Scientific Officer
Jan 2013 - Present
Prince Sultan Military Medical City
- Qualitative Detection of Middle East Crona Virus (MERS-CoV) using Roche instrument ( Light cycler 480 & MagNA Pure 96 System)
- Quantitative Analysis of Infected disease (HIV, HCV, HBV and HCV Genotype) by using Real Time PCR (Abbott Molecular Diagnostics)
- Qualitative Screening of Blood donor sample for HIV, HBV and HCV using cobas201 (Roche Molecular Diagnostics)
- Qualitative detection of Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) using Xpert SA Nasal Complete kit on Gene Xpert from Cepheid.
- Qualitative detection of Enterovirus from CSF sample using Xpert EV kit on Gene Xpert from Cepheid.
- Qualitative detection of Herpes Simplex Virus 1 & 2 and Varicella zoster virus from CSF sample using QIAGEN amplification kit on Light Cycler 2.0 from Roche diagnostics.
- Molecular Diagnostics of Infected disease like H1N1 by Gen Xpert (Cepheid)
- Prepared all Molecular Diagnostics specific Technical method & developed process to prevent cross contamination.
- Strictly Adhere to the laboratory’s quality control policies, document all quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations and all maintenance performed.
Jan 2008 - Jan 2013
Quest Diagnostics India Pvt Ltd
- Experience of developing validation protocol as CAP guideline and implementation of validation protocol for the new assay prior to patient testing.
- Maintain and review all Quality control (QC) documents of the department as per policy, and coordinate with Quality Assurance team during Audit.
- Actively Participated in Successful Accreditations of CAP (College of American Pathology), IS)-15189 & NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories)
- Minimized reagent loss of Inventory such as reagent, consumable by tracking & recording on regular basis.
- Develop standard training program & trained new staff for handling of various instrument as well different molecular assay.
- Documented all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory’s established performance specifications.
- Prepared SOPs, Maintained Reagent records and Quality control chart.
- Maintained all TNP (Test not performed), TAT delayed & instrument break down record.
- Scheduling of test menu to deliver patient result within defined TAT criteria.
- Periodically evaluates methodology based on manufacturer recordation, makes recommended changes to procedure and assists in test interpretation.
- Performs advanced/specialized tests and other related laboratory techniques
- Periodically evaluates methodology, makes recommended changes and assists in test interpretation.
- Performed different Molecular Diagnostics of Infected disease like H1N1 by Fast 7500 Real Time PCR (Applied Biosystem using TaqMan assay.
- Maintenance and Calibration of Fast 7500 Real Time PCR (Applied Biosystem)
- Standardization of PCR for the detection of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis on Real Time Technology and Ankylosing Spondylitis using conventional PCR
- Extraction of Total Nucleic Acid using MagNA Pure LC System of Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Isolation of DNA/RNA from blood samples, urine, body fluids, Bacterial cells & tissue samples using QI Amp DNA kit.
- Amplification of DNA/RNA by sequence specific primers by PCR methodology for different kind of infectious disease.
- Detection of HPV High Risk & HPV 16/18 genotyping by Cervista Kit from third wave technologies.
- Assessed nucleic acid purity and concentration using spectrophotometer and gel electrophoresis.
Title: PCR Based Identification of methicillin resistant (mecA) gene of Staphylococcus Aereus isolated from clinical sample.
- Isolation & identification of staphylococcus Aereus from Clinical Sample.
- Isolation of Genomic DNA & Plasmid DNA from staphylococcus Aereus using phenol chloroform extraction method.
- Retrieval of MRSA sequence from NCBI & Designed primer using Software Like Clustal W, Chroma and Oligo-4
- PCR optimization & Amplification of mecA gene of Staphylococcus Aureus.
Fathers Name : Mohammad Tajuddin
Date of Birth : 09-January, 1981
Sex : Male
Religion : Muslim
Passport Number : K8873280
Expiry Date : 20th December, 2022
Permanent Address : Kusyari, Post: - Chhohar, Katihar, Bihar- India