My role includes working with version control and issue tracking applications to meet customer requirements by providing software solutions for the telecommunication industry. On a continuous basis, I perform the following:
- Investigate & collaborate with peers to find the best way to implement solutions.
- Review code to learn from more experienced programmers and make suggestions to improve software.
- Inspect execution flow, refactor, and write tests as part of our test-driven development process.
- Document development procedures for ease of access by other members and teams.
- Present & demonstrate my work to other teams and managers.
- Train & mentor new hires, present architecture overview, and perform code walk-through.
.I worked on two large scale customer projects where I had the opportunity to contribute to our code base by modifying existing and new micro-services as well as replacing legacy code and updating the UI to reflect the back-end functionality.