Operations Supervisor-Logistics and Transportation
SAUDI BULK TRANSPORT LTD-Saudi Arabia
Saudi Bulk Transport Ltd. is today acknowledged as a leading Logistics company in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its flagship brand is“ SENDDEX”. Arabian Bulk Trade Limited(ABT) Saudi Arabia's very own cement trading company launched its new division“ SENDDEX” in the year 1998 to provide Surface Express Transportation related services within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This new business was based upon the concept of“ next day door-to-door delivery”. SENDDEX has since burgeoned into Saudi Arabia's very own premium surface Express Transportation & Logistics Company on the one hand, delivering time sensitive consignments across, in excess of 47 delivery locations, in Kingdom and on the other hand providing Warehousing & Distribution services through its many strategic locations in the Kingdom. To provide real value to customers, SENDDEX now offers contract logistics and transport management services.
- Keys responsibilities:
- Responsible for operations in Eastern province of Saudi Arabia, included Al Hassa, Jubail, Hafr Al Batin, Abqaiq, Ras Ta Nura, Khobar, Dammam etc. Develop and execute operational strategies to optimize customer service as well as economic results.
- Enforce conformance to requirements and recommend management on necessary actions Inspect equipment, issue work orders for requisitions and for replacement.
- Collaborate to provide steadily high levels of customer care service in cost-effective approach.
- Identify and prioritize logistics needs and convey suggestions to upper management for attaining efficient product distribution.
- Provide data and suggest solutions on product tracking, rerouting, costing, and route analysis and usage alternatives.
- Conduct comparison analysis and present monthly reports to management on data performance to plan. Investigate alternative distribution processes effectiveness for definite customers as required.
- Identify best cost effective procedure of transportation and warehouse. Managing shipping, receiving, consolidations, scheduling and material handling to ensure efficient and organized movement of inbound and outbound shipments.
- Resulted in over 98% accuracy. Supervise customer service issues to make certain that all situations are settled in a viable manner to satisfy the customer, while limiting company's liability.
- Preparing commercial invoices, coordinating delivery appointments, maintaining tracking database & providing pro-active communication to ensure carriers meet availability, schedules and on-time delivery commitments.
- Maintaining budget for the station.Evaluate and interpret thoroughly all freight charges sustained.
- Establish regular contacts with Company clientele and be geared to call on all levels of the customer's representatives to explore, negotiate and close business deals.
- Formulate networking strategy with prospective and existing customers that include owners, project management companies and consultants , so that the Company's information base is regularly updated.