Customer Due Diligence(CDD) Officer
Standard Chartered Bank
As part of the SME Business unit my responsibilities and duties is working closely with Relationship Managers (RM’s) to understand client and correctly analyze, assess the Client AML Risk;
- Maintain CDD at the highest level to protect the bank from regulatory risk.
- Ensure that AML CDD risk related to the country is effectively managed end to end in accordance with group and local regulatory requirements.
- Identified, assessed, mitigated, monitoring and reported in accordance with the banks risk management Completion of daily task assigned as per policy and procedures.
- Conduct Customer due Diligence Risk Review for all EDD/SDD (Risk Based) I
- Ensure timely review of SDD/EDD cases.
- Ensure to coordinate with relevant users to close all open Detica AOC alerts.
- Identifying the customer on basis of documents, data or information obtained from reliable and independent sources.
- Identifying, where applicable, the beneficial owner and taking Risk-Based and adequate measures to understand the ownership and control structure of the customer.
- Obtaining information on the purpose and intended nature of business relationship.
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of the business relationship including ensuring that the transactions being conducted are consistent with the knowledge of the customer, the business and risk profile, including, where necessary, the source of Fund, Wealth, and ensuring that documents, data or information held are kept up-to-date
- Perform world check, News on the individual or companies, and research if the clients are subject to adverse to media to identify the risk of PEP, Corruption, Bribe, Sanction, or AML.
- Perform any other activity that comes under the ambit of AML/CDD/Sanctions.