KWEC | Al Khawajah Engineering Consultants
Managing a portfolio of construction projects worth's up to AED 5 Billion. conducting General Finance functions, Developing Standards, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Management, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning, Reporting Research Results, Financial Statements Analysis and Variance analysis.
- - Accounting for and presenting assets, liabilities, equity, revenues and expenses properly on the financial statements.
- Defining the main budgeting concepts, methodologies and forecasting techniques.
- Applying operational and capital budgeting and prepare financial budgets.
- Using budget variance reports and utilize different performance measures to analyze responsibility centers performance.
- Identifying the different cost concepts and costing systems.
- Demonstrating best practices in business process performance and operational efficiency.
- Maintaining a superior relationship with clients who are mainly investors in the Dubai Property market.