Senior Manager Process Excellence - TQM & Service Strategy
I. Process Optimization.
- In charge of entire company process excellence portfolio valued at 7 Billion SAR.
- Identify key process areas and drive optimization.
- Leads process enhancements across organization to include but not limited to:
- Process mappings.
- Cycle time reductions,
- Cost savings/avoidance
- FTE analysis
- Productivity improvements.
II. Focused Improvement
- Responsible for service failures analysis and determinations from different channels and develop a service loss tree to identify the failures to focus on.
- Manages and Facilitate FI activities and agenda.
- Manage the process of analyzing the root causes of the failures with the FI leader and team members using a structured problem solving methodology and variety of tools, and identifying the corresponding countermeasures to eliminate or at least reduce the service failures at a certain level.
- Support in conducting the regular review FI The Service strategy and TQM Director and FI leaders.
- Propose additional countermeasures to strengthen the solutions in addressing the problems II.
III. Service Bench-marking
- Co-lead with the Service Strategy and TQM director by facilitating and coordinating the mapping exercise of customer experience journey and identifying of the services being offered by Bupa Arabia and main competitors for each customer touch point.
- Facilitate the selection of key touch points to improve, and identify the new services which will put Bupa Arabia ahead of the competition.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of improvement projects with other functions.
V. Operations Capability Building
- Coordinate the implementation of the Lean/Six Sigma, Kaizen and AHIP training and certification programs as part of capability building of Operations people.
- Manage application of acquired learning in the Focused Improvement and Productivity/Efficiency activities.