One year of experience as Mechanical Testing Engineer
Masters in Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Stockholm Sweden
Mechanical Engineer and recent graduate with M.Sc in Sustainable Energy Engineering from KTH with 2.5 years of experience in mechanical testing, quality control, quality assurance and laboratory accreditation (ISO 17025).
Excellent research, time management, problem solving, team work and leadership skills. Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines. Have an international experience living in six countries in three different continents.
Thesis topic is fault detection and diagnosis in ground source heat pumps. Thesis work included:
I was elected as the president of the students' council in the final year of my bachelor studies representing 9000 students in the university deans' council. My responsibilities included managing a direct team of 40 representatives from all different departments, supervising all different activities taking place in the university and managing the students' council budget of nearly 23000 GBP.
Awarded two years full scholarship from Swedish Institute for Master Studies
- Turbo-machinery & Thermal Turbo-machinery.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD).
- Sustainable Energy Utilization & Sustainable Power Generation.
- Renewable Energy Technology (Wind,Solar, Biomass, Hydro).
- Applied Heat & Power & Energy Management.
- Energy Systems Analysis & Energy Policy Design.
- Heat pumps & Refrigeration, Energy efficiency and Green buildings.
Awarded two and half month scholarship from KTH Energy Department & KTH Opportunity Fund.
The internship involved three projects:
- Smart energy metering system (eGauge system) for energy production and consumption at Duke Smart Home.
- Energy dis-aggregation project in energy consumption data analysis using Matlab with the Energy Initiative Team at Duke University.
- Building and machining a Stirling Engine.
Received First on Graduation Class award upon my graduation from the bachelor degree program in mechanical engineering
Key courses in mechanical engineering program:
- Solid mechanics, Machine design & Mechanical vibration.
- Engineering materials, Manufacturing processes & CAD/CAM.
- Fluids mechanics, Heat transfer & Thermodynamics.
- Finite element method (FEM).
- Electrical machines, Control & automation.
- Advanced engineering mathematics.
- Engineering management & economics.