Unipal central & west Africa PLC have exclusive distribution rights for the world-renowned Proctor & Gamble (P&G) product , ARCOR , Heniz s in Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the Republic of Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Chad, the Central African Republic, the Congo and Sao Tome and Principe (200 employee).
- Preparing complete year- end financial statement for audits including disclosures, statement of cash flows , annual budget and financial planning and suggestion to be presented to the Chairman & CEO.
- preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports .
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends .
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines .
- Ensure timely completion of monthly accounting data entries by the accounts staff.
- Implementation ERP on three subsidiary company (Bisan system).