Permanent senior level position at Hillside Aluminium in the Private sector in Richards Bay, Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa.
Benefits: Self-structured package including: Provident, Cell Phone, Car Allowance, Medical Aid, Study Allowance.
Key Performance Areas
Provide guidance and leadership to the Supply Excellence team driving continuous process improvement opportunities for Source-to-Contract and Procure-to-Pay policies and procedures utilizing SAP technology.
- Develop and manage process improvement opportunities as a series of projects
- Analyze existing processes and data to understand and identify areas for improvement Understand common control points and mitigating actions for S2C and P2P
- Assimilate multiple viewpoints and propose recommended solutions
- Effectively communicate both within Supply and outside Supply about recommendations, rationales, and status of process improvement initiatives
- Ensure effective adoption and continuous improvement of Supply processes and systems.-
- Ensure alignment across geographically distributed teams
- Align improvements with Corporate and Aluminium Strategic Direction and trends in the business environment.
- Integrate Supply education, training, documentation and support with other related business activities
- Custodian of gap analysis and planning for gap closure striving for standardised processes and consistent execution
- Work with BPDL (Business Process Data Lead) and BPDCs (Business Process Data Coach) to understand impacts from 1SAP and 1CMS systems where appropriate
Personality Constructs Required
Effective and calm under pressure situations
Creativity and innovation
Strong oral and written communication skills
Building and maintaining relationships
Vice President Supply
Global Supply Manager Supply Excellence
Global Supply Managers
Regional Supply Managers
STRATEGIC PLANNING, GOVERNANCE, REPORTING
BHPBILLITON GROUP, SOUTH AFRICAN ASSET