Architectural Audio Vision
My Objective in Architectural Audio Vision, one of the leaders in the automation, audio visual entertainment, CCTV, SMATV and the smart architectural automated lighting solutions for home/buildings/high-rise in Saudi Arabia was taking the company to the next Level, so I started by:
- Articulating and implementing the new company mission, goals & objectives.
- Developed & re−engineered new operational procedures, policies, standards & overseen them to insure efficiency, quality services, and cost−effective management of resources.
- Laid down new systems and processes to continually monitors, evaluates, and improves all elements of company’s operations.
- Managed the suppliers chain, ensuring target achievements with the highest profitabilityPlanning & controlling the budgets for the company while managing resources for successful and smooth functioning.
- Identified new clients /opportunities while directing new go to market implementation activities.
- Driving the business to surpass sales, business goals and objectives, where we over achieved our year 2007 set goals by 33% for the first time since 3 years, and by 23% in the year 2008.
- Coordinating business initiatives and integrating people and processes across the company.
- Re-Built and retained a winning team of motivated and result oriented professionals.
- Evaluating & managing performance of staff and managers for compliance with established policies / objectives and contributions in attaining objectives.
- Created new activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.