- Advanced web design using HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Excellent knowledge in the following programming languages C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET.
- Fair knowledge in php, Laravel Framerowk.
- Excellent knowledge in databases development (Microsoft SQL Databases)
- Excellent administration for web systems such as Windows Server 2008 operating system, Linux Operating System, Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), Apache Server.
IT Support/ Help Desk:
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve Level One problems for users of the mainframe, personal computer software and hardware, District network, the Internet and new computer technologies.
- Diagnose and resolve end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and Mainframe, e-mail, Internet, and local-area network access problems.
- Perform minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals.
- Install local area network cabling systems and equipment such as network interface cards, hubs and switches.
- Install and operate Microsoft and Linux operating systems, business applications (Microsoft Office pack, Sun Open Office pack).
- Provide full information security support including softwares and backup devices operating.
Solid knowledge in business development and all requirements of e-Commerce projects, including hardware components such as servers, backup storage units, networking devices. And software systems such as servers' operating systems, servers managing systems, security softwares and firewalls.
Solid knowledge in e-marketing, promotion, optimization, and online advertising, as they might be applied by a business enterprise within the e-Commerce environment, whether a business is using the internet as one of its sales channels or is trading entirely on the internet. Increasing channel sales, and executing comprehensive marketing initiatives. Demonstrated ability to build key relationships, motivate teams to set and accomplish ambitious results.