- [email protected]
Now Leading Projects Team (Project Management and Project Tendering); advancing my Career in the below Sections
Finished courses till now: 1)Renewable Energy sources |2) Solar Energy and Thermal converters |3)Measurement and instrumentation for RE |4)Economics of Renewable Energy and hybrid energy systems| 5)Distributed Generation |6)Solar Photo-voltaic (PV) systems |7) Energy Storage
Project Management Diploma,Studied the below courses, achieved a GPA (3.51)
Responsible for Achieving project Objectives that are aligned with Project Requirements within the approved Cost, Time and Scope baselines. Summary of my job Description can be found below
|1. Develop Project High-level Structure
2. Human Resources Recruitment for key subordinate’s positions
3. Identify Stakeholders
4. Define the Scope
5. Define the WBS, Activities, and milestones for planning team
6. Define Cost Control procedure and Flow Chart for orders
7. Resources Management Plan
8. Define the Project budget including Direct and indirect costs
9. Establish Communication plan
|10. Identity risks, qualitative risk assessment, Plan Risk Responses
11. Plan the Procurement
12. Direct and Manage Project Work according to the plan and monitor the deviations
13. Take corrective actions tackling deviation from the scope, time and cost baselines.
14. Conduct Procurement
15. Manage Communication between project Stakeholder
16. Manage Stakeholder Engagement
17. Check the project CPI, SPI deviation reasons
18. Tackle the cash flow deficient predicted reasons
Working in Fields of
- Power generation & distribution
|- Flare Gas Recovery & Gas Processing
- TIAC Solution
- ORC Solution
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
- Electro-mechanical Contracting (Including Solar Cooling System)
My Job Description includes the below
|1. Identify Team Goals, Strategies and measures
2. Supervise Estimation and Proposal Team Daily works
3. Review the client inquiry and review the documents that supports project Study
4. Prepare a SOW Division and arrange appropriate needed activities
5. Arrange the Energy Survey if needed to be sure about the Client’s needs
|6. Prepare Technical-Commercial Comparative analysis
7. Select the best CAPEX and Estimate the OPEX as a part of the Prepare Techno-Economical Studies
8. Check The IRR, NPV and Payback Period after studying the Total Cost of Ownership
9. Present the Output solutions that leads to best economic Situation for both the client and funding vehicles (bank and Equity)
10. Searching and adding Tools that serves
11. Continuous improvement of the team tools and skills
1. Receiving Project Documents (Scope of work ,BOQ ,Drawings ,Schedule of Equipment ,Instruction to tenderer, Recommended Manufacturer list, responsibility Matrix, Design Concept and Details) and verify its completeness .
2. Allocate Resources for project study.
3. Monitor Progress reports regarding Take off and Cost Estimation procedures.
4. Issue RFI for Clients.
5. Supervise RFQ packages preparation.
6. Supervise Evaluation of the supplier quotations against the tender requirements such as capacity, quantity, specifications, deviations, etc. Make comparative analysis of all quantities
7. Assist in supplier follow up and manage relationship with them.
8. Revise HVAC Project Cost Estimation with Engineers.
9. Revise Firefighting Project Cost Estimation with Engineers.
10. Revise Plumbing Project Cost Estimation with Engineers.
11. Negotiate Material Prices with Suppliers and specialties Subcontractor
12. Prepare Material and Manpower Estimate Brief-look (Summery Sheet) to discuss with Management Level.
13. Enhance teamWork Flow through continuous development of tools and techniques.
14. Revise the costing for the post tender clarifications received.
15. Prepare final contract BOQ based on the agreed contract value.
16. Arrange with different department for Budget Uplifts and cost Adjustments.
17. Prepare Handing over package for Awarded projects for different parties.
Regarding MP(HVAC, Fire and Plumbing) Projects
1. Verify and review specifications and drawings. ·
2. Prepare Vendor List
3. Prepare RFI (for any missing documents, drawings, specs. or any required clarifications).
4. Prepare take off for major item.
5. Review Take-off from Quantity Surveyors.
6. Prepare Material Inquiry Packages for each item (Specifications, Drawings & BOQ).
7. Prepare RFI Summary Status Report. ..
8. Prepare Material Inquiry Status. Report.
9. Following up with suppliers (as per material Inquiry status report).
10. Prepare comparison sheets of material prices
11. Preparing project cost program
12. Prepare Mechanical Projects Value engineering proposals
13. Manage Quantity Survey Developing Program
14. Estimation Tools Developing Team Member
1. HVAC Projects technical Study and Cost Estimation.
2. Fire Fighting Projects technical and Cost Estimation.
3. Plumbing Projects (Supply, Drain, Storm systems) technical Study and Cost Estimation.
4. Cooling Load Estimation by HAP program.
5. Absorption System Chillers Solution offering/training.
6. Screw System Chillers Solution offering.
1. Proposing effective Balancing solution for HVAC Pipeline Network [Including balancing valves sizing calculations].
2. Provide detailed piping system material take‐off.
3. Provide technical Training on Fire Fighting Devices.
4. Provide Training programs on Hydraulic Balancing and Grooving System.
5. Make the technical suggestion and technical selection for Vibration isolators.
Project management; Integration management, Cost management, Scope management, Stakeholder management, Time management ,Risk management, Quality management, Procurement management, Resources and communication management.
Energy Management, HVAC, Fire Fighting, Plumbing, Waste to energy, Solar PV, Power generation, Flare gas Recovery, Solar Cooling, TIAC, ORC, Gas to Power, Gas Processing, Photovoltaic,Distributed generation, renewable energy
Cost Estimation, tendering, Planning, Cost Control, Bids and Contracts, Primavera P6. Feasibility Studies