1. Receiving Project Documents (Scope of work ,BOQ ,Drawings ,Schedule of Equipment ,Instruction to tenderer, Recommended Manufacturer list, responsibility Matrix, Design Concept and Details) and verify its completeness .
2. Allocate Resources for project study.
3. Monitor Progress reports regarding Take off and Cost Estimation procedures.
4. Issue RFI for Clients.
5. Supervise RFQ packages preparation.
6. Supervise Evaluation of the supplier quotations against the tender requirements such as capacity, quantity, specifications, deviations, etc. Make comparative analysis of all quantities
7. Assist in supplier follow up and manage relationship with them.
8. Revise HVAC Project Cost Estimation with Engineers.
9. Revise Firefighting Project Cost Estimation with Engineers.
10. Revise Plumbing Project Cost Estimation with Engineers.
11. Negotiate Material Prices with Suppliers and specialties Subcontractor
12. Prepare Material and Manpower Estimate Brief-look (Summery Sheet) to discuss with Management Level.
13. Enhance team Work Flow through continuous development of tools and techniques.
14. Revise the costing for the post tender clarifications received.
15. Prepare final contract BOQ based on the agreed contract value.
16. Arrange with different department for Budget Uplifts and cost Adjustments.
17. Prepare Handing over package for Awarded projects for different parties.