Sr SAP Consultant
Joint Venture INTEGRATED SAP SOLUTIONS ACCENTURE MIDDLE EAST
• Position and working atmosphere :
• Team size : Senior SAP Specialist leading a team of 12 SAP Engineers
• Business Requirement: purchase orders will be able to be processed by: assigning a source directly against a contract; by taking bids and sourcing against the most favorable bid received; directly converting the requisition into a purchase order,
The ability to release purchase document to suppliers with release strategy,
Ability to enter quote received from vendor and convert into PO.
Ability to create value and quantity contracts for consumable materials and external services.
Ability to do blanket orders with referencing to the outline agreement and to create release purchase orders against outline agreements.
Ability to generate a credit memo for returned item after invoice payment. Expectations,
Ability to do manual and automatic clearing of invoices.
• Project. : Ambitious Construction Equipments Production unit of annual turnover 1Billion US Dollars
• Client Description: AL ZAHID TRUCKS
• The Zahid family has been distributing Caterpillar machinery and equipment since 1950, serving virtually all of the Kingdom’s public and private sectors. Zahid Tractor and Heavy Machinery was incorporated in 1967, and over the years it added international brands such as Barber Green and Bitelli asphalt pavers;
• Configuring Pricing Control
• Defined Condition Types such as sales discount for particular equipments.
• Established alternate material of 16cubic yard Dump truck instead of 14cuyards by Material Determination and maintained the substitution reasons
• Amended the Exclusion/Listing procedure as per likes and dislikes of customer.
• Determined Output configuration and assigned output determination procedure.
Integration with FI
• Created vendor master with reconciliation account and payment terms with
option for one time vendor.
• Created Customer Master with Payment Methods such as Cheque E Cash Payment , Bank Transfer. Dunning Procedure, Pricing Procedure,
• ATP :
• Using ATP basis check Available To Promise (ATP) from warehouse stock of equipment spares, assured customer timely delivery of equipments.
• Defined Availability Check Against Product Allocation, using standard product allocation method available as of 4.0A definitions and pricing data.
• Quote to Cash -
• Quotes – Created and printedcustomer quotes based on general or customer price lists.
• Sales Orders - Generated Shipments and Invoices from Sales Order
• Shipments - Based on your Sales Order, generated one or more shipments immediately or automatically when inventory available (automatic backordering).
• Customer Invoices – Generated Invoices either immediately based on your Sales Order or based on Shipments. You can choose to create an Invoice immediately after each Shipment, when the order is completely shipped or based on a Customer Invoice Schedule.
• Receipts:: Created a Cash Book entry for petty cash transactions.Created a Payment for direct payments (Credit Card, Check, eCheck, Automatic Clearing House). Settled Open Items by creating Payments (e.g. receiving a Check or creating a Direct Debit), creating a Cash Book entry (e.g. open invoice paid by petty cash later) or when reconciling Bank Statements (e.g. bank transfers).
• Testing –
• Configured SAP Transaction Codes for Security and Troubleshooting such as Maintain User, Authorization Profiles, Authorization Objects, etc
• Prepared Standard Security Reports, Lists of Users According to Complex Selection Criteria etc
• Configured LSMW by creating project, sub project and object, recordings, maintaining object attributes, source structure, source fields, structure relations, field mapping and conversion rules, creating a file for upload, assigning files, converting data and creating Batch input session and Run Batch input session