Zuhair Fayez Partnership Consultants, Riyadh, KSA
Job Title: Site Inspector
- Check all works on site for various civil and architectural items.
- Check the initial setting out and orientation of building ,confirms the bench marks before the contractor starts excavation and other activities as per request for inspection.
- Check the excavation for trenches and foundations.
- Check the alignment and grid lines as per the design drawing.
- Supervise the sub-base ,backfilling and field density tests.
- Check the layout, setting out level, formwork and plumpness.
- Check related concrete mix and testing.
- Ensure that contractor is implementing safety on site.
- Check finishing works such as gypsum ceilings , marble cladding ,flooring ,painting , aluminum works.
- Furnish the daily field report of the progress of work to Discipline Engineer.
- Assist the Discipline Engineer with all necessary information in making the monthly progress reports and payment certificates.
- Assist PM/RM in filling projects letters, submittals, documents proper, and keep the record in site office.
- Assist Discipline Engineer in preparing list of deficiencies for preliminary and final hand over.