Jun 2012 - Present
- Direct and control the work and resources of the Company and ensure the recruitment and retention of the required numbers and types of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to ensure that it achieves its mission and objectives.
- Prepare a corporate plan and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the Company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders generally, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the Company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Develop and maintain research and development programs to ensure that the Company remains at the forefront in the industry, applies the most cost-effective methods and approaches, provides leading-edge products and services and retains its competitive edge.
- Prepare, gain acceptance, and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure that budget targets are met, that revenue flows are maximized and that fixed costs are minimized.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the Company in the wider community.
- Represent the Company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms for the Company.
- Develop and maintain Total Quality Management systems throughout the Company to ensure that the best possible products and services are provided to customers.
- Develop, promote and direct the implementation of equal opportunities policies in all aspects of the Company's work. Oversee the preparation of the Annual Report and Accounts of the Company and ensure their approval by the Board.
- Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the Company complies with all health and safety and other statutory regulations.
Oct 2006 - Jun 2012
Egyptian Economic Center
- Administer all export of goods and ensure compliance to all organizational policies and procedures and monitor all financial and currency processes and transactions and manage all communication with export authorities for all required countries.
- Design and implement all export strategies and activities and ensure adherence to all project requirements.
- Prepare all export documents within required timeframe and schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation method in assistance with customers.
- Supervise efficient working of sales staff and ensure compliance to all export objectives and design sales strategies according to customer requirement.
- Coordinate with management and plan participation in all trade shows and ensure all activities according to customer specifications.
- Evaluate all reports submitted by sales staff and recommend appropriate changes if required.
- Monitor all existing and prospective markets and assist to identify appropriate business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all agents and clients and assist in shipment of warehouse products.
- Prepare effective business plan for all projects to achieve required product volume and profit.
- Monitor all sales transactions and review all customer response for all orders and payments and resolve all customer issues and forecast all requirements.
- Provide training to all export team and perform assessment of all work and maintain professional relationships with all staff and clients.
- Manage all banking logistics for export activities and prepare required documents and prepare special labels for brands and ensure adherence to all shipping schedule.
Nov 2004 - Oct 2006
Egyptian Economic Center
- Maintain control and ensure regulations to all export processes and monitor work according to corporate and local policies.
- Assist to obtain all required export licenses for all processes.
- Coordinate with marketing and sourcing department to establish an efficient export classification and prepare tariff schedule.
- Provide an efficient interface with freight forwarders and administer all freight logistics and provide optimal level of customer services and resolve all shipment issues.
- Perform all record keeping processes and maintain records of all entry. Perform audit on all export files on regular basis.
- Monitor and provide response to all custom inquiries and requests and obtain required product certifications for all export products for custom clearance.
- Collaborate with various departments and obtain all certification documents and ensure compliance to all export policies.
Oct 2002 - Nov 2004
Egyptian Economic Center
- Taking orders and bookings for airfreight and sea freight.
- Assisting to Export Manager in all export and abroad sales obligations.
- Deal with quotes from prospective shippers.
- Coordinate shipping with customs agents for clearance on overseas deliveries.
- Track shipments and communicate with clients about the package's progress.
- Providing relief support for Export Manager in administrative duties.
- Supporting Sales Department in ongoing sales and export affairs.
- Market research for foreign distributors.
- Follow up the export procedures.
2002 - 2006
Faculty of law - cairo university
2000 - 2002
High School Graduate
GARDEN CITY LANGUAGE SCHOOL
- Sales Management
- New Business Development
- Export Controls
- Export Documentation
- Export Administration
- Time Management
- Teamwork Leadership
- International Sales
- International Business
- Business Strategy
- Business Planning
- International Trade
Drafting Commercial Contracts
Faculty of Law