SAI General Trading & Contracting W.L.L ( Ali Alghanim & Sons Constructing Company )
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure design specifications as well as safety and sanitation standards are being met.
- Review subcontractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and
coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Guide managerial and industrial personnel by providing technical advice regarding design,construction, structural repairs, and program modifications.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
- Prepare shop drawing and coordination drawings based on project’s design drawings
- Coordinate with other trades to solve any conflict between (civil, mech, elect. etc.
- Review the bills of quantities with the quantity surveyor engineer and check for any missing details.
- Participate in solving & report any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical office manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs" for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Oversee all construction, maintenance, and operations activities on project sites.