Mid-level Engineer for Fit-out
Tadawul Stock Exchange New Tadawul Stock Exchange Tower within
the King Abdullah Financial District.
The project consist of 4 basement floors, 42 storey high tower block with a gross floor area of 138,500 M2 and over 200 M in height. Full concrete structure, Curtain wall cladding and Grade (A) finish to all floors.
• Studying projects specifications, drawings and contractual terms.
• Generating correspondences.
• Support and follow-up site staff.
• Follow – up the approval of submittals and distribute them to concerned parties.
• Collecting prices offers and follow- up with suppliers.
• Workshop Drawings. Full responsibility of the day to day liaison with our client and their associated team
• Attend regular meetings with contractor to ensure the progress on site activities meets the requirements of the construction program
• Establish supervision procedures for the team and monitor during the life cycle of the project
• Monitoring and review of the team performance, and control team resources and report to the area manager.
• Implementation of communication procedures and correspondence between supervision team.
• Collect all information from all disciplines and makes a summary and report to the area manager
• Highlight and make recommendations of all the obstacles on site related to (Team, project, performance, resources) to area manager for action
• Assist in the preparation of the weekly & monthly reports and project status with respect to the project base lines
• Collect all required information from supervision team and finalize these data and report to the area manager in order to evaluate the interim payment of the contractor.