Aug 2011 - Present
Planning Section Head Engineer
Since August 2011- Up Now my current job is: Planning Engineer (Section Head).
- Develop and follow up on material planning process to ensure that the required materials are available and prevent material shortage.
- Follow up on move orders made by maintenance coordinators for monthly quantities to be issued and make approval to it.
- Work within company’s cost quantity, and quality requirements to plan the flow of supplies.
- Following up the weekly consumption for every region to can make a complete analysis for total consumption vs. ideal stock in order to reduce the inventory cost.
- Developing the material reports to be generated from ERP system rather than using Excel sheets for more accuracy and to save time (cost).
- Making PR’s and W.O’s to prevent material shortage.
Aug 2008 - Jul 2011
Construction Engineer (Central Region)
New sites installation.
All civil works had been ready to make sites ready to be ON AIR.
Feb 2006 - Aug 2008
BTS & Generator Coordinator Engineer
Since January 2006 my current job is: BTS & Generator & BTS Coordinator Engineer (Alkan Networks Dahab Office).
Apr 2004 - Jan 2006
Since April 2004 my current job is: BTS Engineer (Alkan Networks Eastern Region- Vodafone Maintenance Department.)
- GSM Antenna System.
- Site Master Antenna, Cable and Spectrum Analyzer.
- Power Distribution System.
- 3G & 2G Antenna System.
Electrical Components Maintenance (Inside & Outside Shelter).
Sep 1998 - Jul 2003
Cairo University Faculty of Engineering
The Electrical Power Engineering.
Sep 1995 - Jul 1998
El Orman Secondary School