2011 - 2012
Misr University For Science and Technology
Mar 2015 - Present
Oct 2013 - Mar 2015
Oct 2012 - Oct 2013
El-Anwar El-Mohamdya Outpatients
* myofascial release techniques and visceral manabulation (Less than 1 year)
Ability to effectively link with community resources
• Have effective discharge planning and promoting continuity of care
• Problem solving and decision making ability
• strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• ability to work as a member of an interprofessional team as well as the ability to function independently
• commitment to both clinical and continuing education
• Strongly developed spirit of inquiry and commitment to evidence-informed practice
• Ability to respond positively to change
• knowledge of and commitment to principles of patient and family centred care
• knowledge of and commitment to patient and staff safety
• Ability to attend work on a regular basis .
2015 - 2015
Myofascial release techniques and visceral manabulation.
Osteopathy College of Ontario
Manual Therapy Intervention in the Knee
It's a Course in the best and most important intervention in the knee injury.