Commercial & Budget Control Supervisor
Control and consolidate all technical requests, work with all technical sections to develop, gain approval and successfully release invoices, memos, letters and Lead Technical CapEx & OpEx budget planning & control across all technical sections to support the company business strategy, exploit market opportunities, and meet customer needs in the most effective way.
- Provide required decision support reports in cost related issues.
- Join costing committees, which act as a decision support entity in costing issues and enhance the procurement cycle.
- Lead Technical CapEx & OpEx budget planning & control across all technical sections.
- Coordinate multi-department cost reduction projects.
- Receive; coordinate and managing all received invoices in technical department.
- Follow up invoices release with different section and finance till delivering vendor's payment.
- Follow up with vendors for technical required supporting documents.
- Maintain Vendors/Contractors cash flow and solving their payment collection problems to meet technical targets.
- Prepare & track BOQ analysis reports in a weekly/monthly basis
- Maintain full communication with Vendors/contractors as Vendor Relation Management Support.
- Monitor & control vendors/contractors procurement and close all old Purchase Orders/Work Orders.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.