- Domtar (SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013) - Canada
Integrating current site’s design made in SharePoint 2007 to work in Chrome, developing other internal sites in SharePoint 2013, and helping other clients for Domtar in their SharePoint 2013 implementations.
- Transport Robert (SharePoint Foundation 2013) - Canada
Creating the intranet site for Transport Robert using SharePoint foundation, C#, Visual Studio 2012.
- Commission Scolaire Des Grandes Seigneuries , Longueuil, (SharePoint 2010 to 2013) - Canada
- Sanimax (Office 365) - Canada
Developing the intranet for Sanimax using Office 365, creating master pages, page layouts, supporting variation, JSLink for list views, SharePoint 2013 workflows.
- Ultima (SharePoint 2010) - Canada
Doing support for the existing site of Ultima, fixing custom web parts, and fixing design problems.
- Developing Larochelle Intranet (SharePoint 2013) - Canada
Developing the intranet for Larochelle using Visual Studio 2012, SharePoint 2013, and utilizing many of SharePoint 2013 features for that, also writing script for the deployment of the solution.
- Yellow Pages Group: (SharePoint 2010) - Canada.
Developing internal system for Yellow Pages Group of Montreal, using SharePoint 2010 + InfoPath 2010 and SPD workflows.
- Orange.jo: (SharePoint 2010 Internet site) - Jordan
Developing Orange.jo site using SharePoint 2010, create master pages & web parts using Visual Studio 2010.
Site Url: http://orange.jo
- Saraya Project: (SharePoint 2007 Project. Duration: 1 year, 4 months) - Jordan
Developing the project of "Saraya" Using SharePoint Server 2007 + InfoPath 2007 + SharePoint Designer 2007 for both design and workflows.
My role was also giving training for "Saraya" Company Employees in developing InfoPath forms and using SharePoint to be able to do maintenance for the site, my responsibility also was building a site collection with 18 sub sites, and 18 complex InfoPath forms with 20 workflows to meet high business needs without writing custom code.
- TMS Internal System (SharePoint 2007) - Jordan
Customizing and administrating some of SharePoint sites for "STS" company including developing TMS (Task Management System) system which is a reporting center that shows the progress of each of the employees and the ability for the team leader to make an evaluation based on the performance done, the development was made out of the box.
- AL Canar Report Center (SharePoint 2007) - Jordan
Gathering requirements by holding online meetings with "Canar" representatives, and designing the way to develop their portal then developing their site. The project was a portal for tracing the progress of items maintenance requests between technical teams in "Canar" company, made in SharePoint 2007 out of the box and SharePoint designer workflows.
- MSA Portal (SharePoint 2010) - Jordan
Developing Microsoft Site Agreement, which is a SharePoint 2010 internet site in which I utilized the out of the box features in SharePoint and enhanced them to meet the project needs, such as the content query web part with XSLT enhancements, plus applying the design and customizing the CSS to meet the requirements.
- Jordanian Civil Defense Portal (SharePoint 2010) - Jordan
Building the site structure, Developing No Code Solutions using SharePoint designer 2010 and Content Query Web Parts. Also applying multiple master pages for the site and designing page layouts.
- Contribution to other projects such as Alrajihi Bank portal where my role was developing InfoPath forms, integrating them with AD and SQL Server. (SharePoint 2007) - Jordan
- Social Security Corporation: Building the site structure (Arabic-English using variation), Developing web parts in Visual studio (C#) & SharePoint designer 2010 plus Content Query Web Parts. Also applying multiple master pages for the site and designing page layouts, developing list forms using InfoPath 2010. (SharePoint 2010) - Jordan
- Audit Bureau Project: Intranet site using SharePoint 2010, my role was creating the HTML for the master page from scratch using SharePoint designer, and creating to the site’s architecture. (SharePoint 2010) - Jordan