Emirates Group/ Dnata Travel
Travel Consultant : Interaction with clients and potential clients directly to provide superior and consistently high-quality travel services to sell airline tickets, travel and leisure-related products. Handling of complex transactions and advise clients on the finer points of difficult itineraries.
• Provide advices and information to clients concerning local and international tours, travel routes, accommodation, local customs, fares, and travel regulations
• Discuss client requirements and advise on suitable options
• Plan, prepare and cost itineraries (travel plans) for clients
• Make travel, accommodation and related bookings
• Confirm bookings and notify clients of luggage limits and insurance, medical, passport, visa and currency requirements
• Issue tickets for travel, accommodation vouchers and all relevant documentation
• Collect payments and maintain records of transactions
• Assist with changes to travel arrangements and bookings where required.