i was work as a sales in the beginning and i have promoted to senior sales then cashier till visual merchandiser and responsible for
- creating visual merchandising packs to communicate visual guidelines including layout principles, visual dressings and signage
- visiting branches to coach in-store visual merchandising or sales teams to interpret the guidelines and training them in the execution of the visual concept;
- leading and motivating teams to complete displays to tight deadlines
- seeking feedback from colleagues and customers on the visual impact of displays and implementing changes.
- must focus lighting,balance,steaming ,signs ,store concept
- Display the store exactly like the merchandising pictures and if we haven't the same item in the pictures we put matching item on each section by family materials and colors