- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.