ARKRAY was found in 1960, ARKRAY has challenged itself to improve precision medical devices with the latest technology. Now, ARKRAY is aiming for a new technological evolution -- to utilize artificial intelligence and microscope image processing in order to identify and diagnose illnesses.
Duties and Achievements :
- Coordinate and present multiple in-services and sales presentation with- in a very large territory to save time and resources. - Recognize new sales opportunities and work closely with entire team to win new business.Making external and Internal sales. - Supports installed Arkray Fully Automated Machines and Provide Technical Support for All Arkray Machines.
- Ensure that Preventive Maintenance of Arkray Fully Automated Machines is being performed by Distributor.
- Work with the Distributor on-site Troubleshooting and Corrective Maintenance for Arkray Products.
- Performed Machine On-site Inspections and Installations. Follow all the Quality Management System.
- Assures technical reports and recommendations for the equipment etc.
- Assures proper filing and management of machines history documents and etc.
- Handles Machine on-hand inventory and spare parts forecasting and procurement.
- Trainings and demonstrations of Machines operation and medical applications.
- Taking calls, placing orders, answering technical product questions.
- Attend local and national trade shows, gain lead information and follow up to gain new business.
- Actively offer Continuing Diabetes Education hours to medical staff to help them meet the yearly quota.
- Track sales trends and recognize early where attention may be needed and provide product specifications and pricing.