1. Responsible for the deployment and support of IT computer hardware and software
2. Provides support of help desk requests related to hardware and/or software issues.
3. Acts as a resource to provide assistance to computer users on new and upgraded technology.
4. Maintains a current working knowledge of operating systems, diagnostic and repair techniques, and imaging.
5. Provide input and recommendations to the organization surrounding hardware and software technologies and how these technologies can assist the business.
6. Develop and monitor performance levels of software and hardware and evaluate, recommend, and propose alternative methods of information processing.
7. Develop and maintain information architectures (data, application, network) ensuring the system is on-line daily.
8. Demonstrate the ability to respond with a high degree of urgency to the needs & requests of others, internally and externally. Understand the impact of their work on others.
9. Maintain constructive relationships and demonstrate respect for everyone contacted.
10. Do all other tasks assigned to me from my direct manager.
11. Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency.
12. Executing, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment planned by the IT Manager.
13. defining network policies and procedures, with the supervision of the IT Manager