Oct 2013 - Present
Tyco Fire & Security
1) Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
2) Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
3) Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
4) Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
5) Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.