A challenging career opportunity in the field of petroleum services and position where I can make use of my skills and developing myself to increase my knowledge and to be an effective person in the organization.
Sep 2005 - May 2009
FACULTY OF SCIENCE, ALAZHAR UNIVERSTY, CAIRO – EGYPT.
Aug 2012 - Present
Egyptian mineral resource authority
- Prospecting for minerals (Gold, Silver, copper, lead and zinc) in Qusier, Hamata, & wadi dara - Eastern desert.
- Geotechnical studies of environmental hazards for Mokattam area.
Jan 2010 - Jul 2012
Well test operator
Sigma petroleum services
- Operation on various well test equipment such as chock manifold Separators (high & low pressure), Heaters(direct & indirect), Tanks (gauge & surge), Valves and Pumps.
- Perform many jobs in early production facilities.
- Perform many jobs with complete test package.
- Perform many jobs in production test.
- Determine well deliverable.
- Good communication with clients and their representative on location.
Locations of work: across Egypt such as Western Desert, Eastern Desert and Sinai.
- Khalda petroleum Company (elsalam, kalabsha, gad, &faghour field).
- Agiba Petroleum Company (zarif &meliha field).
- Qarun Petroleum Company& Petroshahd petroleum Company.
- PETROBEL (Belayim Petroleum Company) Abu Rudeis field, south Sinai
COMMUNICATION & SOFT SKILLS
• Interactive and fast enough to learn new technologies and sciences. • Excellent communication skills, teamwork player. • Ability to meet deadlines successfully and maintaining the quality of work. • Able to work in group under pressure, manage stress, teaching others, helpful, creative and calm.
• Arabic ……. Mother tongue. • English …… good command. Certificated in OSHA general industry from American administration. Interactive and fast enough to learn new technologies and
• Microsoft office …….. Very good. • Windows XP/7/8 ….. Very good. • ARC GIS (9.1) Geographic information system. • Surfer 8.0 (Mapping software).
Travelling, Swimming, Driving, Computer programs, Social Networking, Reading, Hanging out with friends, Technology, learning anything new.