1. Serving customers banking transactions in the Cash Office.
2. Receiving the initial capital to open a transaction of Chief Operating.
3. Calculating the amount of initial capital.
4. Matching the number of initial physical capital that written in the form of initial capital receipt, Opens and activates the system to operational transactions.
5. Serving customer transactions that come in with cash and other bank slips, as well as online transactions appropriate authority.
6. Requesting approval for the transaction upon its authority serving deposit Tax / State Income, Money Transfer, services and other banking services.
7. Perform data entry into the system transaction completing all daily report after the transaction closed activity.
8. Calculating total cash transactions made that day.
9. Comparing the amount of physical and recorded the amount of money, both in form and in the system of daily reports of cash also signing submit daily reports to the Chief Operating, submit money, forms, papers physically to the Head of Operations
10. Charging ATM’s together with Chief Operating