Deputy Grants Manager
Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
I manage relations with international donor organizations and embassies interested in initiating development projects in Pakistan or conducting training or capacity building interventions. I work on behalf of the Suleman Dawood School of Business, LUMS.
My responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining a grant application calendar for all grant requests.
- Researching new grant opportunities.
- Developing grant administration policies and procedures.
- Creating and maintaining appropriate spreadsheets and documentation to support grant expenses.
- Ongoing monitoring of grant budgets and expenditures to ensure targets are met
- Ongoing monitoring of grant program goals and monthly performance.
- Raise funds for SDSB endowment
- Communicate orally and in writing with customers, clients or the public.