Advanced Construction Company
- Participate in and contributes to the development of project contract strategies and plans.
- Types a variety of finished documents computer based and manual office records and files and provides a variety of clerical and administrative support services.
- Types a variety of letters, memos, reports, work schedules, statistical summaries and similar documents from hand-written drafts, prepared copy or oral instructions, devising layouts.
- Prepares and types requisitions, invoices, expenditure authorizations and similar standard forms
- Translates English and Arabic documents Types, reproduces and delivers standard forms used by others in the department or office.
- Answers telephone and receives and relays messages, including incoming requests for services.
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Dispose of unclaimed property.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.