Oct 2011 - Present
Advanced Construction Company
- Participate in and contributes to the development of project contract strategies and plans.
- Types a variety of finished documents computer based and manual office records and files and provides a variety of clerical and administrative support services.
- Types a variety of letters, memos, reports, work schedules, statistical summaries and similar documents from hand-written drafts, prepared copy or oral instructions, devising layouts.
- Prepares and types requisitions, invoices, expenditure authorizations and similar standard forms
- Translates English and Arabic documents Types, reproduces and delivers standard forms used by others in the department or office.
- Answers telephone and receives and relays messages, including incoming requests for services.
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Dispose of unclaimed property.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
Aug 2010 - Sep 2011
Air port Operation Manager
ETS Tourist Company
- Organizing work schedule and employee traffic inside the airport.
- Attend boarding gates and assist pr-boarding passengers.
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles.
- Setting strategies and coordinating with the other departments of the company.
- Recruit and select staff.
- Setting Targets and goals Monthly.
- Arrange services required for customers with special needs.
- Monitoring and evaluating the employees inside the team.
- Conduct surveys and analyze data.
- Job task planning and organizing.
Jan 2009 - Aug 2010
Representative Tour Leader
ETS Tourist Company
- Confirmations of the Company regulation and polices inside the hotel.
- Giving an introductory talk on the facilities and the area.
- Accompanying holidaymakers on excursions.
- Helping to arrange entertainment.
- Deal with problems as they arise, such as lost passports and accidents.
- Arranging excursions and car hire services.
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies.
- Evaluate customer service.
Nov 2007 - Dec 2008
Visit Egypt Tourist Company
- Confirm transportation and accommodation reservations.
- Collect administration or entrance fees.
- Co-ordinate recreation activities.
- Resolve itinerary and other problems.
- Ensure and monitor luggage transfers.
- Develop and deliver commentaries Provide information on tipping customs.
- Sell souvenirs Languages Skills.
Sep 2003 - May 2007
Faculty of Tourism and Hotels