Project #1: Planning Crowdfunding campaign
- Defined investor/target market proposition, rewards/incentives, and market segments for the campaign in addition to budget and logistics, as a member of a four-person team.
- Developed the social media and marketing communication plan for the campaign.
- Created a plan to identify campaign metrics and monitor them accordingly.
- Created the content calendar in tandem with a senior consultant, and authored the vast majority of blog articles posted during the campaign individually.
- Initiated different marketing strategies to publicize the campaign.
Project #2: Planning a Crowdfunding educational course
- Conducted extensive research on Crowdfunding that formed the basis of website content, blog articles and course curriculum.
- Co-authored content alongside a senior consultant for the website and blog articles (http://www.yourcapitaledge.com/blog/).
- Developed a marketing communications plan to promote the course.
- Conceptualized several applications to be sold as part of the course package.
- Sourced, supervised and directed all contractors for outsourced activities such as logo design, HTML designs, and application development with a 100% success rate in terms of budget and requirements conformance.
Project #3: Conducting primary research to assess market opportunity for a financial services product.
Project #4: Conducting secondary research to assess market opportunity for a medical product.