- Ability to deliver superior service by exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong communication and organizational skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat Reader and experience with event planning, scheduling and giving presentations.
Jul 2012 - Present
Bobby Flay's Burger Palace
- Deliver outstanding food and beverage service to customers.
- Take orders from guests, handle cash amounts and sign up customers for BBP Rewards Program.
- Ensure the cashier tally sheets are accurate.
- Responsible for keeping the restaurant clean and organized at all times.
Sep 2013 - Present
Customer Care Assistant
- Answered and responded to incoming calls from employees and former employees with questions about their benefits, payroll and possible learning center.
- Provided information and resolved any issues pertaining to those calls in a timely, courteous and professional manner
- Followed up on outstanding issues to ensure resolution, kept the customer informed on the status of research, and closed out case when completed.
- Handled confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with Data Privacy requirements.
Apr 2013 - Jul 2013
45th Street Pub
- Had complete knowledge of restaurants food and beverage preparation.
- Was able to interact with guests in a friendly and fast manner.
- Checked identification of guests to ensure they are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Maintained proper dining experience: delivered items, fulfiilled customer needs, offered desserts and drinks, removed courses, replenished utensils and refilled glasses.
Oct 2012 - Jan 2013
- Provided excellent direct and indirect customer service on the selling floor, in the fitting room, and atthe cash point.
- Followed store logistics processing - unloaded delivery truck, received shipments, opened andunpacked merchandise and security tagged items for loss prevention.
- Performed cash transactions - handled all required transactions, issued receipts and packedmerchandise.
Jun 2011 - Jun 2012
Macy's Department Store
- Was responsible for stocking and as a sales service associate, assisted customers in the acquisition of products and general information concerning store policies and procedures.
- Processed procurement actions for products purchased via company requisition forms, credit card,debit card, and cash purchase.
- Successfully managed and maintained 100% property accountability of store property and my cash drawer at the beginning, during, and at the end of each shift.
Sep 2011 - Dec 2011
Impact Team Member
Abercrombie & Fitch
- Adhered to company guidelines in personal appearance and rules of conduct.
- Scanned computer systems and organized stock room during merchandising.
- Met and surpassed daily sales goals.
Jan 2011 - Jun 2011
Kiddie Junction DayCare
- Was responsible for observing and applying developmental programs.
- Kept detailed record of children's growth, development and behavior.
- Supervised children's play and enforced safety rules.
Jun 2010 - Aug 2010
Sunoco Credit Union
- Performed file maintenance and account changes as needed.
- Responded to inquiries and questions if possible or directed them as necessary. Recorded and relayed messages.
Sep 2013 - Present
Burlington County College
Sep 2010 - Jun 2011
Seton Hall University