- Apply findings from corporate valuation models (discounted cash flows) to advise and manage client stock portfolios.
- Devised and recommended viable business plans and strategies to attract venture capital for clients.
- Built SQL queries to perform data analysis and identify trends for the Toronto Centre project.
- Developed project pricing model for online lifestyle magazine with approximately 2 million page visits per month.
- Created and implemented a database in SQL Server 2005 to be used in support of an online training program (also, interviewed key stakeholders and documented findings).
- Evaluated, recommended, and implemented third-party services (software, hardware, etc.) with the use of a criteria matrix to meet project requirements and client needs.