- Microsoft Office Suite
- Visual Basic Macro Programming (MS Excel), MS Visio, MS Project, HTML, Lotus Notes
- Mergent Online, Thomson One – BusinessSchool Edition
- ACL (Data Analysis Tool), Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005, DB2
- Vignette 7.4 (Web Content Management System), HP QualityCenter (Test Director), Snag-IT
A highly motivated results-driven professional, who is able to prioritize multiple tasks due to extensive experience within the consulting field. Some of the relevant skills developed through this experience include strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills. Furthermore, I work well on my own initiative as well as in a team environment.
To obtain a position in the financial services industry as an Analyst or Associate that will utilize my strong analytical abilities to surpass client expectations and deliver profitable results.
2006 - Present
- Apply findings from corporate valuation models (discounted cash flows) to advise and manage client stock portfolios.
- Devised and recommended viable business plans and strategies to attract venture capital for clients.
- Built SQL queries to perform data analysis and identify trends for the Toronto Centre project.
- Developed project pricing model for online lifestyle magazine with approximately 2 million page visits per month.
- Created and implemented a database in SQL Server 2005 to be used in support of an online training program (also, interviewed key stakeholders and documented findings).
- Evaluated, recommended, and implemented third-party services (software, hardware, etc.) with the use of a criteria matrix to meet project requirements and client needs.
2008 - 2009
- Performed lead SQA (Structured Quality Assurance) role for the complete redesign of the Sunlife.com global website (delivered on schedule)
- Created test cases derived from business requirements documentation, executed test cases, documented defects in Test Director, and reported results to project team
- Chaired status update meetings with business partners (client), developers, project manager, and business analysts in order to determine progress of outstanding issues and to manage timelines
- Performed regression testing on all Sun Life websites for a content migration project (Vignette 7.3 to Vignette 7.4)
- Provided support for all issues related to Sunlife.com global website and supported testing initiatives for Sun Life Wholesale Advisor websites
2004 - 2005
- Interviewed key stakeholders, audited internal controls, and documented findings for a Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX’s) related project at Shaw Communications
- Performed end-to-end reconciliation of various business systems with ACL and reported exceptions to subject matter experts for remediation at Bell Sympatico
- Identified and quantified revenue leakages at a wireless service provider(compared contracted rates vs. billed rates, reviewed customer adjustments for accuracy, and documented unprofitable monthly packages) in order to provide answers and rectify the revenue loss of the previous quarter
- Reviewed and documented the commission process for Bell World franchises
2003 - 2004
Customer Service Representative
- Created MS Excel statistical reports, based on 200 monthly customer survey responses, in order to evaluate customer care agents and provide findings to upper management
- Assisted with the renewing and selling of voice and long distance products to a business customer which resulted in $60,000.00 in new revenue over the life of the contract
- Praised for “repeatedly going above and beyond in assisting in winning over business”
- Navigated billing systems (ICMS, BCMS, IBIS) to answer and document customer inquiries
- Submitted orders to facilitate Moves, Additions, Changes, and Deletions of services