Jun 2012 - Present
Oct 2011 - Jun 2012
Managed all day-to-day activities surrounding New and Used Sales Department operation.
2010 - Oct 2011
Internet Sales Director
Oversee daily operations of the Internet Sales department, including 2 Internet sales managers and a customer relations manager. Responsible for training and motivation of Internet sales team to insure monthly sales objectives are met. Developed and implemented corporate phone training materials and scripts. Analyze lead to closing ratio for each salesperson and implement changes when necessary to ensure the consistent closing ratio. Responsible for maintaining and decreasing fix costs by utilizing highest available technology and equipment. Work with the General Manager to provide sales performance and monthly ROI statements to insure department goals are achieved. Review sales calls for quality control and coaching opportunities.
- Hired as Client Advisor and quickly promoted to train and oversee Internet Sales Team while continuing as a top sales producer for 14 consecutive months.
- Achieved the highest sales to opportunity ratio of any BMW Sales Center in the United States.
- Regardless of slow sales across the high-end luxury automobile market increased sales from 15% to 33% of total company sales volume in less than 6 months, resulting in 54% increase in sales revenue.
2009 - 2010
- Increased departmental sales by 18% despite the company facing a recall of 3 million vehicles due to faulty design.
- Exceeded all sales goals by producing contracts in excess of 1.8 million in the first 6 months of department operation.
- Spearheaded the development of Business to Business department to identify and target companies as new sales opportunities resulting in $286,000 dollars in un-forecasted revenue.
2008 - 2004
Sales Manager and Internet Sales Director
- Increased annual sales volume 108% for 2008 vs. 2007.
- Increased annual sales profit 208% for 2008 vs. 2008 from $384,320 thousand dollars to 1,184,080 million dollars.
- Implemented Business to Business Sales department producing annual sales increase of 28% and $280, 000 in new revenue.
- Successfully launched and managed day to day sales of Scion nameplate in 2005 resulting in 200 additional annual sales and $135,000 dollars in additional sales profit.
- Oversaw all aspects of sales assisting, motivating and mentoring the sales force in achieving record sales levels.
2004 - 2001
- Top salesperson for 33 straight months.
- Accounted for 10% of company's total vehicle sales.
- Consistently exceeded forecast, averaging a 23% annual growth rate for 3 years in an industry where average growth was below 10 percent.
1995 - 1997
Regional Sales Manager
An automotive staffed event, advertising, training and consulting company providing a wide range of events for automotive industry.
2001 - 1997
Dealer Direct Marketing
- Designed and implemented direct marketing and collateral sales material for 25 different dealerships.
- Increased sales performance by 150% in the first year.
- Recognized as Top Regional Performer by Direct Marketing Association in 1998
1987 - 1995
- Salesperson of the Year 1990,1992,1993, 1994
- Toyota Walk Around Competition Regional Champion and National Semi-Finalist 1992
- Toyota National Walk Around Competition Champion 1993