Technical Project Manager Contractor for Wells Fargo within the Service Delivery (SDT) / Infrastructure Solutions Management (ISM) / Deployment Coordination. My focus has been in scheduling and managing NAS (Network Attached Storage) migrations. The NAS devices are nearing end of maintenance agreements and need to be replaced with new hardware. This environment requires research as well as specific and unique migration plans to be created across many data centers, departments, users and applications to mitigate any potential impact.
- Successfully determined impact to mitigate any issues across 5 datacenters providing a clear path for NAS migrations. This included working with the various lines of business, app teams and users of the NAS volumes to be migrated.
- Worked closely and successfully with the various lines of business within the bank to coordinate outages and communications to impacted users while providing assurance and follow-up support.
- Developed and manage gameplans to define each environment and migration plan.
- Worked with the various Wells Fargo enterprise tools to perform discovery as well as document change per the internal policies.
- Provided customer centric service while maintaining progress.
- Completed all of the Bank Policy trainings as well as system trainings.