Senior Member of Technical Staff
- Responsible for Krakatoa CGI client used for a variety of intranet and Internet publishing applications. Krakatoa has received numerous awards including Industry Week’s Technology of the Year Award.
- Extended this client to utilize advanced Netscape Navigator features for increased functionality. Worked with OpenMarket to build link from Krakatoa publishing to OMI Internet commerce.
- Worked with key customer accounts to assist in implementation and deployment of Web-based publishing solutions.
Member of Technical Staff
- Worked on joint development project with National Semiconductor to automatically generate hypertext markup language (HTML) from a common gateway interface (CGI) C++ program using the CADIS object database. This product became Krakatoa HTML and shipped within five weeks after taking control of prototype.
- Assisted implementation of a Java-based client for a Web Publishing option to the main client-server product (CADIS-PMX). Ported the server portion of CADIS-PMX to a DEC Alpha (64 bit architecture) on schedule.
- Implemented and deployed initial CADIS web site (www.cadis.com). Webmaster for the CADIS Web Site, Krakatoa Web Site (www.krakatoa.com), and CADIS Intranet.