VP, Information Services (Associate Partner)
Tapped by CIO to lead massive change agendam globalization, organizational restructuring and evolution in preparation for CIO transition.
- Executed extensive change agenda with new CIO: implemented Plan-Build-Operate-Control structure, re-organized and reduced staff; Infrastructure Stability and Incident Management; Total Cost Management approach.
- Head of I.T. for all International offices. Managed technology and I.T. staff on four continents.
- Expanded vendor relationships, off-shoring, and hiring to meet business demand growth of 60% over 3-years.
- Quarterbacked annual budget construction and approval. Executed comprehensive 40% budget reduction in 09.
- Increased productivity, reduced costs, and improved planning and forecasting by establishing and directing a Program Management Office (PMO) and Vendor Management Office (VMO); outsourced VMO operations.
- Improved skills and job satisfaction by creating a comprehensive Talent Management & Development program.
- Expanded and led Information Security and IT Controls, BCP/DR, risk management, IS Procurement, IS Finance.