Associate Pastor youth and college -
Hillcrest Baptist Church
- Serve on the "Student Ministry Planning Team" for SBTC.
- Taught break out groups in the area of education and student ministry at local, state, and national levels.
- Manage 9000 square foot Student Building .
- Recruit and Train Sunday School (Life Group) leaders that serve on Sunday morning.
- Recruit and Train Connect Group (small Group) leaders that serve on Wednesday night.
- Plan & Implement annual and monthly youth and college events. (Camp, Mission Trip, Dnow, Fall Retreat, Girls wkd, etc.)
- Manage and Mentor part time associates and 12 interns for youth and college ministry.
- Preach/Teach regularly in small/large group settings for young, median, and senior adults.
- Visit hospitals and nursing homes every Tuesday as associate pastor duties.
- Do followup visits from previous Sunday every week as associate pastor duties.
- Serve on multiple church wide committees as associate pastor duties
- Manage and facilitate budget, volunteers, lead teams,, activities, and facilities.
- Fill pulpit for Pastor regularly on Sunday morning, Sunday nights and Tuesday morning pastors Bible study.
- Substitute teach at local schools and preach chapel at local Christian high school (TEA and ACSI certified)
- Oversee church wide support groups (Divorce Care, Grief Share, Celebrate Recovery) I am a Board Certified Biblical Counselor and member of Association Biblical Counselors.
- Provide wedding counseling and perform weddings and funerals regularly as associate pastor duties. (Certified Prepare and Enrich Counselor)