Associate Pastor youth and college
Hillcrest Baptist Church
- Serve on the "Student Ministry Creative Planning Team" for SBTC.
- Have taught break out groups in the area of education and student ministry at local, state, and national levels.
- Manage 4000 square foot Student Building and sport courts.
- Recruit and Train Sunday School (Life Group) leaders that serve on Sunday morning.
- Recruit and Train Connect Group (small Group) leaders that serve on Wednesday night.
- Plan & Implement annual and monthly youth and college events. (Camp, Mission Trip, Dnow, Fall Retreat, Girls wkd, etc.)
- Manage and lead 4 part time associates and 6 interns for youth and college ministry.
- Coordinate Student "Lead Teams" (drama, praise team, A/V team, cafe, greeter, etc.)
- Preach/Teach regularly in small and large group settings for youth, median, and senior adults as well as singles.
- Coordinate adult Youth Advisory Team that meets quarterly.
- Manage and facilitate budget, volunteers, lead teams, events, activities, facilities, parents, and students.
- Fill pulpit for Pastor regularly on Sunday morning, Sunday nights and Tuesday morning pastors Bible study.
- Teach Bible class for home school students and sub regularly at local Christian School.