Vice President, Quality Management Shared Services
- Defined and implemented solution delivery agile practices to include Scrum and Scrumban.
- Accountable for the Systems Analysis, Test and Test Automation teams.
- Led the effort, as well as actively participated in, the implementation of a Business Solutions Portal (BSP) to improve cross divisional collaboration. The BSP has been implemented in multiple divisions that include Business Development, ISO Compliance, Production Support, Software Development and Organizational Standard Process Libraries.
- Simultaneously led four business units successfully through the transformation to CMMI Maturity Level 3 in eight (8) months. Was an active member of the SCAMPI Appraisal Team.
- Led the evolution of a business unit's existing practices to a CMMI Maturity Level 2 model, ultimately resulting in a successful accreditation of Maturity Level 2 in five (5) months.
- Improved software quality by implementing best practices which resulted in a total containment effectiveness increase of 60%.
- Defined a mature lean approach to best practice and leading the effort to implement across 15+ business units, incorporating the utilization of an Application Life Cycle Management Tool.
- Implemented a QA/QC Shared Services model that includes Testing, Configuration Management, Metrics and Process Streamlining.
- Implemented best practice Measurement & Analysis programs across business units, facilitating performance improvements and cost reductions.