Performance Transformations, Inc.
Founder of an international consulting practice specializing in transforming business performance in service industries. Practice includes consulting, keynote speaking, and publishing.
- Clients are Fortune 500 companies in the service sector, including American Express International Credit Card Division (Asia, Latin America and Europe), American Express US Centurion (Black Card) Travel, G.E. Credit Card Division, Prime Therapeutics, Fifth Third Bank, Time Warner, Daytimers.
- Recruited by CEOs and COOs to act as their trusted advisor for performance turnarounds, including the development of new operating models, performance metrics, acquisition and growth strategies, as well as customer experience, revenue, cost improvements and service enhancements.
- Developed performance metrics for the international division of American Express, aligning the focus of the line employees to SVPs and the mission of the company.
- Developed strategic operational roadmaps for American Express International, Prime Therapeutics (Blue Cross/Blue Shield) and Fifth Third Bank.
- Developed the operational strategy and executable tactics for American Express’ Centurion Travel Division’s new service delivery operating model.
- Author of Book:Driving Peak Sales Performance.Published by CC Press 2005