As a passionate problem solver I excel in finding solutions to business challenges with a balance of creative and analytical approaches, and a touch of humor.
- Client Management
- Event Management
- Project Management
- Content Strategy & Distribution
- Partner Development
- Social Media Strategy
Sept 2008 - May 2009
BOSTON COLLEGE CONSULTING SERVICE
Second Year Consultant (2YC)
- One of eleven 2YC to assist in the overall structure of the practicum, this included tracking down perspective clients, defining client needs, forming teams of students, pairing the teams with clients, and advising those teams along the way.
- Project lead for practicum's curriculum.
- Responsible for developing scopes, deliverables, and deadlines for 20 student groups.
- Specifically mentored and advised two teams of MBA consultants that (1) improved management processes, planning, budgeting, and funding for four parochial schools and (2) assessed potential streams of earned income for the Rose Kennedy Greenway.
Dec 2007 - May 2008
SOCIETY FOR ORGANIZATIONAL LEARNING (SoL)
Social Media Project - MBA Team Consultant
- Primary client liaison for the group, providing clear deadlines breaking down deliverables throughout the five month period to both team members and the client.
- Evaluated and analyzed how and why people communicate in a network. Required knowledge of social media, communication patterns, and what draws people together.
- Presented recommendation to Directors on social and technical structures SoL should utilize to support communication between members, researchers, and consultants.
Dec 2009 - Present
Orchestrate an integrated team through strategic insights to drive creative decisions that adhere to client business objectives. Activating integrated campaigns and daily content creation across multiple platforms including: website, mobile, social, OLA, print ads, digital OOH, video, radio, CRM, sales materials, and trade shows.
- Coordinate a variety of projects with budgets ranging from $100k-$5M.
- Anticipate and diagnose internal and external risks within the product lifecycle.
- Implemented, created, and activated as Product Manager the launch of Brand Live: a new active-branding business platform at Digitas – created road maps and defined tech specifications and user tests for supporting tools & resources.
- Reigned in an account that ran 15% over budget to meet budget and forecast.
- Motivated creative and technical development teams to stay focused and have fun even as clients changed website redesign two months prior to launch.
- Spearheaded five cross agency partners to create real-time content for CPG clients around large events including, Daytona 500, Superbowl, and Olympics.
- Promoted from Marketing Manager in January 2012.
Jun 2008 - Aug 2008
- Developed market entry and pricing strategy for a new trailer manufacturing design to be launched in the United States. Required defining market entry strategy, pricing, and scoping.
- Edited English Request For Proposals for the partnering organization, AMI Consultancy, securing future contracts beyond the Dutch market.
Dec 2004 - Feb 2007
Director of Operations
Live Nation - North American Theatrical Division
Synchronized the annual contracts, ticket prices, and discount negotiations as well as revenue reporting for over 300 touring Broadway shows across North America.
- Finalized contracting, as Project Lead, for nine regional office in four months or less for each production and city location.
- Developed new software with cross capability team to track all elements from contracts to ticket sales in a universal format from any computer. Created usability testing and my own regional tour to train users prior to launch.
- Identified efficiencies to improve performance in forecasting and final settlements in each region.
- Promoted from Assistant Project Manager in May 2005 and Project Manager in December 2005
Aug 2003 - Nov 2004
On The Road, LLC
Assisted in the coordination of scheduling national tours for Broadway and Off-Broadway productions aligning needs with producers, presenters, and other agents.
- Facilitated all material and booking needs for four national conferences.
Aug 2007 - May 2009
Boston College - Wallace E. Carroll Graduate School of Management
Recipient of Dean’s Letter of Commendation and Dean’s Scholarship, Awarded Organizational Studies Graduate Assistantship, Second Year Consultant, Co-Chair MBA Athletics.
Sep 2000 - Jun 2003
Phi Kappa Phi, National Society of Collegiate Scholars