Sept 2008 - May 2009
BOSTON COLLEGE CONSULTING SERVICE
Second Year Consultant (2YC)
- One of eleven 2YC to assist in the overall structure of the practicum, this included tracking down perspective clients, defining client needs, forming teams of students, pairing the teams with clients, and advising those teams along the way.
- Project lead for practicum's curriculum.
- Responsible for developing scopes, deliverables, and deadlines for 20 student groups.
- Specifically mentored and advised two teams of MBA consultants that (1) improved management processes, planning, budgeting, and funding for four parochial schools and (2) assessed potential streams of earned income for the Rose Kennedy Greenway.
Dec 2007 - May 2008
SOCIETY FOR ORGANIZATIONAL LEARNING (SoL)
Social Media Project - MBA Team Consultant
- Primary client liaison for the group, providing clear deadlines breaking down deliverables throughout the five month period to both team members and the client.
- Evaluated and analyzed how and why people communicate in a network. Required knowledge of social media, communication patterns, and what draws people together.
- Presented recommendation to Directors on social and technical structures SoL should utilize to support communication between members, researchers, and consultants.