Training Non Commissioned Officer
United States Marine Corps
- Maintains all training support materials.
- Assist co-workers in many different training activities needed to achieve a higher job position
- Prepares materials for advising the unit commander on unit mobilization posture and requirements.
- Provides the information required for the unit status report.
- Attends all unit training assemblies, and annual training periods providing assistance and guidance in the preparation for and execution of unit training.
- Conducts preparatory visits as required to training sites to ensure safety.