Cognizant Technology Solutions
Project: JPMC IB OSKAR (Onboarding Sponsorship KYC Analysis & Reporting)
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the report requirements.
- Interacted with Business Users, Business owners to know their Business requirements in modifying Universes and Reports accordingly.
- Interaction with clients on Daily basis for discussion and analysis.
- Have analyzed various universe features like Joins , Alias and Contexts in Universe designer to overcome various traps (Chasm, Fan) and Loops.
- Created user Prompts, Conditions and Filters and used Alerters to improve the readability of the report. Extensively used Calculations, Variables, User Objects in the creation of reports.
- Used @functions like @select, @where and @prompt function to create prompts which helps the user to select the values dynamically.
- Developed various reports in business intelligence using business objects.
- Involved in development of various BO universes using business object designer.
- Working on change requests on old reports based on the client requirement.
- Migration of reports among different environments.
- Design and Development of Informatica mappings and workflows.
- Gathering requirements from clients and make them documented.
- Done documentation for project like release notes, post release checks and deployment documents.
- Done deployment of code into SIT and UAT.
- Done performance tuning for the Universe Designer objects.
- Done Unit Testing, SIT Testing and data validation.