- Successfully led key stakeholders and project personnel through initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and ultimate delivery of software upgrades and hardware refreshes for 1,000-student school district.Skillfully negotiated with key stakeholders the scope, timeline and allocation of internal and external technical resources while maintaining profit margin targets.
- As part of an IT consulting division, acted as trusted advisor and provided virtual CIO services to C-level executives and their staff in a variety of industries; developed IT RFPs, evaluated IT vendor proposals and made IT service recommendations which enabled clients to establish fixed IT services budgets with their IT vendors.
- Integrated IT infrastructure and accounting systems of two newly-acquired companies into parent company’s information systems and infrastructure. As a result, improved the delivery of goods and revenues by 25% and eliminated $200K in capital and labor costs for each company subsidiary.
- Led project management of cross-organizational team of $5 billion national logistics client, commercial real estate service provider and software and telecommunications vendors to design, develop and implement commercial real estate project workflow automation application resulting in $500K in annual savings for client.
- Participated in development of overall strategic business plan for group of privately-owned companies with aggregate revenue of $40 million. Developed, maintained and implemented rolling three year IT strategic plan for the parent corporation and its subsidiary companies.
- Led 5 managerial direct reports and 15 member support staff while overseeing the day-to-day activities of IT operations and non-IT business operations including Accounting, Marketing, HR and Administrative Support, effectively administering a $500K budget to facilitate maximum productivity and profitability.